• FIXED SITE COSTS- Up to P Class Engineered waffle pod slab, Based On Level 1 compaction base. subject to Compaction Report provided Fall of Land up to 1000mm Over Total Block
• 2590mmH Ceiling to Ground 2440H to first floor
• Category 2 range brick (Selection from Mporium)
• Colorbond Roof
• 3 Remote Control handsets for garage door.
• Colorbond Sectional Garage Door
• Aluminium Fly Screens to all open able windows.
• 40mm stone bench tops to kitchen
• Soft close drawers and doors
• Under-mount sink to kitchen
• Dishwasher, Microwave & 900mm oven & cooker
• Overhead cupboards & wine rack!
• 20mm stone bench tops to butlers pantry
• Base cabinetry to butlers
• 20mm Caesar stone to Bathroom & 3 Ensuite's
• 20mm Caesar stone to Powder Room
• 800mm wide laminate trough to laundry
• LED down lights in lieu of batten holders
• Low profile Evaporative Cooling or Split System
• Home alarm up to 3 sensors
• NBN Conduit Wire Run
• 6 star energy with solar hot water!
Call Beau on 0435 123 663
All plans and facades are indicative concepts only and are not intended to be accurate depictions. Mimosa Homes reserves the right to amend plans specifications and price without notice. Package prices are based on a standard facade, standard inclusions, the availability of suitable land for development and does not include developer/estate requirements. Facade and inclusion images shown may not be standard and may not be included in the price of the home. All dimensions are approximate. Package prices do not include landscaping, fencing, decking, planter boxes, driveways and paths unless specified.
* Images depicted on this site are for illustration purposes only. Facades and other images of homes and land estates may include optional upgrades, additional fixtures, finishes and home or estate features that are not included in the base price of the home or land package such as landscaping, feature tiling, decking, furnishing, feature lighting, pools, etc. Land estate pricing and plans are subject to developer guidelines and may vary at any time.
Download our free guide to buying a new homeLearn more