Approximately 25km from Melbourne’s CBD awaits a new destination. Positioned in Fraser Rise (formerly part of Plumpton), Botania hosts a quiet pocket serviced by existing and developing schools, natural surrounds and two future town centres (approved and under development). The emerging suburb sits only a five-minute drive from the well-established Caroline Springs town centre.
• Full colour selection
• Range of facades to choose from
• Quality carpet to all bedrooms
• Designer range tiles
• Laminate timber floors to rest of home
• 900mm stainless steel appliances
• Ducted heating throughout the home
• Panel lift garage with 2 remotes
• H class slab
• Fixed site costs
• 20mm stone to kitchen benchtops/island bench
• LED downlights
• Split system air conditioning
• Driveway and porch coloured concrete
• Landscaping to front - includes letterbox
• Landscaping to rear - includes clothesline
• Coloured concrete pad under clothesline
• Flyscreens to opening windows
• Hollands blinds
• Ceiling heights - 2550mm
• Estate guidelines & Council requirements
• and much much more...
Are you a First Home Buyer? Take off another $10,000!!!
Note: Plan may change slightly to accommodate building envelope, rescode, guidelines, etc. Some facades are for illustration purposes only. Builders reserve the right to change prices anytime.
* Images depicted on this site are for illustration purposes online. Facades and other images of homes and land estates may include optional upgrades, additional fixtures, finishes and home or estate features that are not included in the base prices of the home or land package such as landscaping, feature tiling, decking, furniture, feature lighting, pools, etc. Land estate pricing and plans are subject to developer guidelines and may vary at any time.