City style meets country comfort.
There's something about country hospitality that makes everyone feel welcome.
The Montana is reminiscent of a sprawling country estate, with a generous family
and dining area in the centre of the home that naturally brings people together.
Serve fresh iced tea from the modern kitchen with a walk-in pantry, or enjoy some
quiet time in the seperate living area. There's plenty of storage to keep your home
uncluttered, including two linen cupboards and a large walk-in wardrobe, as well
as the option to add a rumpus if your family needs the extra space. It's about
giving them the modern lifestyle they love, with the comfort they deserve.
Price Shown Includes:
• Traditional Façade Included
• Tiling to front porch
• Up to ‘H1’ Australian Standard engineered slab
• Standard BASIX requirements with up to 3000Lslimline water tank
• Standard Council fees and requirements
• Provide balanced cut and fill up to 1m to achieve a level building platform
• Concrete Pump
• Sewer connection to junction at front/rear boundary
• Provide 100mm storm water connection to street/easement
• Underground power – 3 phase provision included (where applicable)
• Fixed screw piers - no additional costs
• Standard security fencing
• 149 Certificate
• Waste Management Plan
• Erosion and Sediment Plan
• Neighbour Notification Plan
• 291 Day fixed price tender