Compact and contemporary, the Cypress 1228 features everything you need for comfortable family living.
Natural light and ventilation is enhanced with the positioning of windows and doors, creating an ambient, energy efficient and healthy environment. With four accommodating bedrooms and a large open plan living area, the Cypress layout offers the perfect balance between social areas and private living spaces.
Six modern facades are available for you to choose from – simply select the one that best suits the street appeal you desire.
Key features of the Cypress 1228 include:
- Four generously sized bedrooms, including a large principal suite with the added luxury of walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Secondary bathrooms nearby the main bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan living area which combines the kitchen, dining and family areas to create a welcoming environment for socialising with family and friends
- An extended entertaining area with the covered outdoor area seamlessly connecting to the indoors
- Walk-in pantry with plenty of room for storing dry goods and bulky kitchen appliances
- Conveniently positioned laundry, allowing you to cook whilst putting on a load of washing, minimising the distances travelled throughout the home on daily basis
- Centrally located linen cupboard, offering easy access
- Double garage with secure internal access
Gold Coast Area, Inner Brisbane, Brisbane North, Brisbane South, Ipswich, Brisbane East, Brisbane West, Moreton Bay South, Moreton Bay North
Display Villages (0)
Visit to see the design built as new
There are currently no display homes available for this home design.
Contact the builder
Kitchen & Appliances
Bathroom & Laundry
Flooring & Internals
Heating & Electrical
Garage & Externals
Permits & Ratings