Imagine relaxing in the spacious and child friendly Kentia design with its open plan living area, kids retreat, separate lounge and three sizeable bedrooms.
Intuitively designed for stress-free living, you’ll enjoy cleverly positioned features such as the study nook, cloak room, walk-in pantry, and the laundry that is directly accessed via the kitchen for housework efficiency.
A flexible floor plan ensures that the separate lounge and kids retreat can easily transition into a home office or additional bedroom, depending on your family’s needs. A welcoming and ambient home, the light filled Kentia is sure to be a favourite with the entire family. With subtle differences between the Kentia 1230 and the Kentia 1530 – choose the design which best suits your needs.
Key features of the Kentia include:
- Three generously sized bedrooms including a large principal suite with the added luxury of walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms nearby the main bathroom with separate toilet
- A kid’s area which could easily transition into a home office or fourth bedroom
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family areas to create a welcoming area for socialising with family and friends
- Separate lounge room positioned at the front of the home
- An extended entertaining area with the outdoor living space seamlessly connecting to the indoors
- A cloak room located near the main entry and garage, offering a handy space for storing shoes, school bags and items that travel with you
- Double garage with secure internal access
- Large walk-in pantry for storing dry goods and bulky kitchen appliances.
- Conveniently positioned laundry, allowing you to cook whilst putting on a load of washing, minimising distances travelled throughout the home on a daily basis
Gold Coast Area, Inner Brisbane, Brisbane North, Brisbane South, Ipswich, Brisbane East, Brisbane West, Moreton Bay South, Moreton Bay North
Display Villages (0)
Visit to see the design built as new
There are currently no display homes available for this home design.
Contact the builder
Kitchen & Appliances
Bathroom & Laundry
Flooring & Internals
Heating & Electrical
Garage & Externals
Permits & Ratings