The carefully planned Norfolk 1228 design fosters connected family living with open plan living spaces that flow seamlessly from one space to the next.
The zoned layout of the three bedrooms provides optimal peace and privacy, with the principal suite positioned at the front of the home, and the two secondary bedrooms accessed via a separate hallway towards the rear. A very family friendly home, the kid’s area is positioned between the secondary bedrooms and could easily transition into a fourth bedroom or hobby room.With six contemporary facades to choose from, you can select the street appeal you desire.
Key features of the Norfolk 1228 include:
- Three sizeable bedrooms, including a large principal suite with a modern ensuite and walk-in robe
- Flexible kid’s area located in between the secondary bedrooms, which could easily be converted into a fourth bedroom
- Open plan living area which combines the kitchen, dining and living areas to create a welcoming environment for socialising with family and friends
- Three door pantry with plenty of space for storing dry goods
- Extended entertaining space with the outdoor living area seamlessly connecting to the indoors
- Conveniently positioned laundry, with kitchen and linen cupboard nearby, minimising distances travelled daily throughout the home
- Double garage with secure internal access
Gold Coast Area, Inner Brisbane, Brisbane North, Brisbane South, Ipswich, Brisbane East, Brisbane West, Moreton Bay South, Moreton Bay North
Display Villages (0)
Visit to see the design built as new
There are currently no display homes available for this home design.
Contact the builder
Kitchen & Appliances
Bathroom & Laundry
Flooring & Internals
Heating & Electrical
Garage & Externals
Permits & Ratings