We know that searching for your new home to build can be a detailed process. You will do your initial research to understand what builders are out there, and what kind of home you can get for your budget. The next stage of the process is to compile a shortlist of your favourite house plans and designs.
Our latest round of website updates will help you with this stage of the process, by allowing you to easily save your favourite homes, rate them, and add any notes to the home designs. Here is how to use it!
1. Save your favourite house designs
Click on the star icon to save your favourites.
2. View your saved homes
Click the purple ‘Compare’ button, then ‘View all saved homes’.
3. Add notes or comments to any house design
Click on the pencil icon (on the house photo), to add in a note.
4. Rate the house designs to help you decide on which design best suits your needs
Use the heart icons to rate each house design. Use our ‘Choosing your new home design’ checklist to help you rate each design.
Well done, now you have browsed all our house designs, saved your favourites, added notes and rated the designs in your shortlist. The next step is choosing the top homes and visiting the builders display homes.
- We’ll ask the right questions to better understand your needs
- We’ll create a recommended shortlist ideally matched to you
- We’ll answer specific questions or concerns related to home building, land purchasing or financing